The Smurfit Kappa Foundation Colombia, identified with NIT 890306462-3, with main address at Calle 15 # 18 – 109 Puerto Isaacs, in the city of Yumbo, Valle and its website www.fundacionsmurfitkappa.org.co, informs that they are responsible of the processing of personal data that are registered in their databases and files in accordance with the law and its Personal Data Protection Policy.
The Foundation puts at your disposal the following channels for the queries, petitions and claims regarding the handling of your personal information:
Telephone: (2) 691 4000. Ext. 2490 .
The purpose of the treatment of personal data by the Foundation is to carry out its accounting, fiscal, administrative, commercial, operational and human resources management; as well as the development of activities of welfare, health, education, culture and ensure the safety of people and goods related to its activity.
The holders of the information treated are assisted by the following rights:
- To know, update and rectify your personal data.
- To request proof of authorization granted to the Foundation when this is requested.
- To be informed of the use that has been given to your personal data.
- To submit complaints to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for breach of law, prior request to the Foundation.
- To revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of data when the Foundation does not respect the principles, rights, and constitutional and legal guarantees.
- To access your personal data object of treatment by the Foundation.
For more information about our Personal Data Processing Policy Click here.